For the Individual / Executive
- Identify executive strengths and development needs.
- Leverage existing strengths and improve performance.
- Create an Executive Strategy with an Action Plan and Accountability to help them stay on track.
- Adopt and/or reinforce executive leadership competencies crucial to the organization's culture.
- Positive and sustainable behavior changes.
- Develop leadership skills and practices, learn coaching skills they can implement.
- Enhanced career planning and development with an action-oriented plan.
- Create greater work/life balance.
- Get regular ongoing feedback and support through ongoing executive coaching that assures professional growth.
For the Organization
- Reduce turnover and retain top performing staff.
- Enhanced individual and organizational performance.
- Improved organizational strength.
- Perception of management as being committed to employees and their growth and success.
- Improved employee morale, more committed employees, thus greater productivity.
- Retention of high potential talent and talent magnet.
- Better client relationships.
- Positive work environment, thus greater productivity.
- Executives learn coaching techniques which they can implement with their teams for improved relationships and productivity, as well as enhanced employee development.
- Enhanced organizational performance.
- Positively affect organizational culture.
- Succession planning and development of key executives.
- Reputation of investing in executives through development.
- Enhanced reputation within industry.
- Ability to recruit key talent.
- Positioned for continued growth and success.